The Prenatal Diagnostic Center provides the following services:
- The first trimester genetic screening, using the ultrasound to measure the fold of the cervix of the fetus for pregnant women of a low genetic risk group;
- Expert examinations for the detection of sonographic chromosomal pathologies of the fetus and interpretation of the results for pregnant women of an increased genetic risk group;
- Application of invasive prenatal diagnostic methods (amniocentesis, chorion biopsy) for diagnosis of the fetal genetic pathology;
- The second trimester fetal structure examination;
- Determination of the blood flow in the mother and the fetus with the fetal growth retardation and hypertensive complications;
- Observation of rhesus-negative pregnant women, if antibodies are found;
- The fetal external turnover in the case of the baby with head up;
- Ultrasonic examination of pregnant women and puerparal women according to the clinical indications;
- Ultrasound examination of gynaecological patients.
It is possible to receive the State-funded services, as well as payable services under the price list of the Riga Maternity Hospital.
Opening hours of the Prenatal Diagnostic Center: weekdays 08.00 – 16.00.
Tel.: + 371 67011325, cell phone + 371 26499731.